TBA Global, a Top 10 experiential marketing company, is anticipating the need for Staff Event Senior Producers and Executive Producers in the New York City and San Francisco areas.
These positions are responsible for the fiscal health of the program, effective client and team communication and ensuring that all aspects of the program(s) are successfully delivered to the client.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing client relationships on production related issues, as well as managing client needs and expectations.
- Managing staff, including assigning individual responsibilities and setting deadlines and deliverables.
- Developing and managing project budgets and project profit margins.
- Managing production schedules and logistics.
- Sourcing venues and vendors and negotiating contracts with venues and vendors.
- Liaising with in-house Creative and Account divisions to reach client goals for each project.
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items
- Ensure internal systems are up-to-date on your assigned program
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- 6 plus years of delivering brand experience solutions and marketing/ client services experience
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
If you’re interested please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.